Targeted Care Coordination (TCC) includes the coordination and facilitation of the interdisciplinary Child and Family Team (CFT) meetings to develop an outcome-focused, strengths-based, Person-Centered Service Plan (PCSP) that includes both formal and informal services and support. Optum Supports and Services Manager (OSSM) is the tool that providers will use to submit the PCSPs to Optum. Click here to see a list of frequently asked questions or you may also click here to reach us by email.
TARGETED CARE COORDINATION
- OSSM Users - If you are a Targeted Care Coordinator accessing OSSM, click here and please remember to use your Optum ID (available on Provider Express).
- PCSP Portal Users - If you are a member, family, or treating provider who has been granted access to a completed PCSP, please log in at the PCSP Portal located here.
Click here to view the latest listing of Targeted Care Coordination agencies. All other related forms and information for Targeted Care Coordination are noted below.
*This Toolkit has been updated as of September 1, 2021.
After you have completed the required TCC training, you should receive an email from OSSM Provisioning. Be sure to follow the email instructions when logging in for the first time. If you are still having difficulties logging into OSSM, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-855-202-0983, option 1. Please provide your first and last name, email, phone number, and Optum ID (if you have one).
- Person-Centered Service Plan (PCSP) - English
- Person-Centered Service Plan (PCSP) - Spanish
- PCSP Optum Supports and Services Manager (OSSM) Consent - English
- PCSP Optum Supports and Services Manager (OSSM) Consent - Spanish
- PCSP Optum Supports and Services Manager (OSSM) Revocation of Consent - English
- PCSP Optum Supports and Services Manager (OSSM) Revocation of Consent - Spanish
*Most forms on this page are in PDF formatting unless otherwise noted. To open the form, please download and save a copy to your desktop and always ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader on your system. See the lower right of this page for a link to additional information.
Provider Clinical Questions: (855) 202-0983 | Primary Care Provider Psychiatric Consult press option 1