TARGETED CARE COORDINATION
Targeted Care Coordination (TCC) includes the coordination and facilitation of the interdisciplinary Child and Family Team (CFT) meetings to develop an outcome-focused, strengths-based, Person-Centered Service Plan (PCSP) that includes both formal and informal services and support. Optum Supports and Services Manager (OSSM) is the tool that providers will use to submit the PCSPs to Optum.
For more information about TCC, here are some helpful resources:
- To see a list of frequently asked questions, click here.
- To learn more about offering TCC at your agency, click here.
- To learn more about whether a member needs a TCC and options for accessing YES Program services, click here.
- To reach us by email, click here.
- OSSM Users - If you are a Targeted Care Coordinator accessing OSSM, click here and please remember to use your Optum ID (available on Provider Express).
- PCSP Portal Users - If you are a member, family, or treating provider who has been granted access to a completed PCSP, please log in at the PCSP Portal located here.
Click here to view the latest listing of Targeted Care Coordination agencies. All other related forms and information for Targeted Care Coordination are noted below.
*This Toolkit has been updated as of April 19, 2022.
SOAR Agency List
Optum announced SOAR case management is available for reimbursement effective Dec. 1, 2022 and we now have additional resources available for your use of this service. SSI/SSDI, Outreach, Access, and Recovery (SOAR) Case Management provides SSI/SSDI application assistance to individuals, both adult and children, who are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of homelessness and who have severe and persistent mental illness, co-occurring substance use disorders, and/or other medical issues.
After you have completed the required TCC training, you should receive an email from OSSM Provisioning. Be sure to follow the email instructions when logging in for the first time. If you are still having difficulties logging into OSSM, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-855-202-0983, option 1. Please provide your first and last name, email, phone number, and Optum ID (if you have one).
- How to Launch Targeted Care Coordination Service.pdf
- Person-Centered Service Plan (PCSP) -- English.pdf
- Person-Centered Service Plan (PCSP) -- Spanish.pdf
- Person-Centered Service Plan (PCSP) Optum Supports and Services Manager (OSSM) Consent -- English.pdf
- Person-Centered Service Plan (PCSP) Optum Supports and Services Manager (OSSM) Consent -- Spanish.pdf
- Person-Centered Service Plan (PCSP) Optum Supports and Services Manager (OSSM) Revocation of Consent -- English.pdf
- Person-Centered Service Plan (PCSP) Optum Supports and Services Manager (OSSM) Revocation of Consent -- Spanish.pdf
*Most forms on this page are in PDF formatting unless otherwise noted. To open the form, please download and save a copy to your desktop and always ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader on your system. See the lower right of this page for a link to additional information.
Provider Clinical Questions: (855) 202-0983 | Primary Care Provider Psychiatric Consult press option 1